Abstracts should be submitted to SDW2022@aip.de with an indication of the preferred format (talk/poster)
Please indicate your preferences:
- I intend to make an oral presentation
- I intend to present a poster
- I intend to submit a manuscript (either oral or poster) for the proceedings
Please note that the proceedings will be peer-reviewed and published as a feature issue of the Astronomische Nachrichten / Astronomical Notes (AN).
Published papers can be accessed HERE
Posters can be advertised by their presenters during poster pop-up sessions. The posters will remain on display over the entire duration of the conference.
- Poster size : A0 33-1/8 x 46-13/16 in, 84.1 x 118.8 cm
- Each talk will indicatively be assigned a 20 minutes slot: 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions.
- Poster pops will be at the end of each session, giving the chance to the authors to present their work with a 2-slides/2-minutes limit.
Preparation of Manuscript
Only manuscripts written with the most recent version of the LaTeX2e style file can be accepted. The latter can be obtained by retrieving the following package:
- AN_LaTeX_template.zip - Includes the AN-LaTeX2e macro, a template file for your paper, and other files you may need. Instructions are given in the document AN_Instructions_for_Authors.pdf
SDW2022 organisers will provide support to authors who are unfamiliar with using LaTeX.
Papers have to be accompanied by keywords. These are published together with the paper and must be chosen from the current list of key words (up to five items).
The presentation format will be decided by the SOC, charged with the task of preparing the program, and communicated to the presenters well ahead of the conference.
The abstract submission period will close on the 7th of August, 2022. You will be notified by the 7th of August, 2022 whether you have been assigned a talk or a poster. Late submissions may be considered, but acceptance is not guaranteed.